Terms and Conditions
1. We will, at all times behave in a professional manner towards you.
2. We will try to avoid any physical contact except in an emergency or in the
normal course of greeting.
3. We have the right to refuse tuition, however we will not act in any way which
contravenes legislation on discrimination.
4. We will advise you when to book your theory and practical tests.
5. We will not cancel or change your driving lesson without consultation
6. We will give you 14 days notice of any price increases
7. We will at all times teach you the correct driving skills according to the DSA’s syllabus.
8. We operate under the code of practice for Approved Driving Instructors.
What we expect:
1. You must be in possession of a signed provisional driving licence which must be available for inspection.
2. You will give us 48 hours notice of cancellation otherwise the full fee will be
3. You must be able to read a number plate at 20.5 metres (67) feet.
4. You will be in a fit state to drive a motor vehicle.
5. You should be ready at the designated time and place to start your tuition.
6. You are asked not to smoke in the vehicle
7. You must disclose any information which may affect your ability to drive a motor
8. All lessons will start and finish at the same location unless prior arrangement is
9. The school cannot be held responsible due to Instructor Illness, Mechanical Breakdown
or the postponement of driving tests by the Driving Standards Agency.